Type a description for this product here...The Rotary Petrol Engine kit has everything you need to fit the system to a common bicycle. The kit will fit approx' 90% of all frame styles, each issue related to fitting is outline below. It is recommended that the kit be fitted by an authorised dealer as they can best advise suitability of the host bike and they also have the skills & resources to quickly overcome any minor difficulty that may be encountered.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF OUTLINING TYPICAL FRAME REQUIREMENT
The host bike would ideally have 26" or 24" wheels, have lever type shift levers on the handle bars (a complete handle bar comes with the kit & lever type shifters are easier to transfer across).
Depending on issue's such as frame style & whether it has rear suspension or not, 2 fuel tank styles are offered with the kit;
1. Rear carrier rack mounted tank the same as the 'RB' series bikes, this is best suited to most standard or 'non suspension' bike frames.
2. Seat pole mounted fuel tank the same as the 'FR' Formula bike, this would be used on bikes with rear suspension or no provision for a carrier rack.
The maximum number of gears on the rear wheel is generally 5, you can retain your original front chainwheel. You will have to use the heavy duty stand that comes with the kit.
THE KIT CONSIST'S OF;
* Engine & rear wheel
* Fuel tank and all plumbing
* Universal mounting for the chosen fuel tank
* Handle bar complete with controls & cables
* Stand & mounting hardware